Datacomp, a prominent player in the insurance vertical with industry leading digital solutions that are increasingly creating value by using digital technology in innovative ways.
These solutions help achieve noticeable improvement in efficiency and customer satisfaction, often without major technology infrastructure upgrades, and in time frames measured in weeks or months, as opposed to years. Insurers benefit from significant near-term gains in the form of reduced costs, lower error rates and increased customer experience.
Datacomp Web Technologies is the brand of choice of thousands of key stakeholders in the Indian insurance and mutual funds verticals. Our enterprise-grade digital offerings address the unique business needs of insurance carriers, intermediaries, agents, advisors, and beneficiaries.
Over the years since its inception, Datacomp has proven itself as the numero uno software provider in the insurance. With over three decades of technical and domain expertise, Datacomp successfully meets the evolving digital needs of global businesses-on-premise, cloud, and mobile. Recognized as a pioneer in developing software systems for insurance sector intermediaries, our software tools have transformed the operations of over 150,000 LIC agents.
Our solution offerings cover the end-to-end processes of insurance and mutual fund businesses-from presales to compliance to post-sales support. Datacomp’s customer-focused services transform specific business tasks including project implementation, implementation support, staff augmentation, and testing of digital solutions.
- Our flagship product, Visual Magic Pro, the world-class business management tool for LIC agents, enjoys 70% market share! *
- TabMagic, the immaculate cloud-integrated mobility platform, is used by 50,000 agents in India.
- eCRMagic, the class-leading CRM suite for asset managers, enjoys the patronage of over 2,000 MDRT Agents.
- MobileMagic, the smart CRM app integrated with Microsite, is the product of choice for more than 50,000 Agents in India.
- MagicGyan, our innovative mobile knowledge-reservoir is embraced by 50,000 Insurance Advisors.
- WealthMagic, the tried and trusted product of mutual fund distribution channels is used by over 1,000 IFAs.
Headquartered in Mumbai, Datacomp has a pan-India presence across 2,000 cities-with a network of 130 sales and support personnel and over 150 channel partners. Our regional offices include Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata, and Thrissur.